Congratulations on taking the first step toward becoming a CASA volunteer; we’re looking forward to having you join the team! To start your application, please familiarize yourself with the information on this page and then click the Start New Application button at the bottom of the page.
We recommend reviewing the following CASA documents before submitting your application:
To ensure that our volunteers are fully vetted before joining the program, we ask for a significant amount of information during the application process and we extensively review everything provided. A list of all required information for the application is below. Please note that the application cannot be saved and returned to, so ensure that you have all information available before starting.
- Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone, Email, etc.)
- Employment Information
- Contact Information
- Description of Work
- Highest Level of Education
- Language Proficiency
- Three References (No Family Members, Please)
- Each Reference must include a Name, Phone Number, and Email Address
- A Mailing Address is not required, but is encouraged
- Short Answer Questions
- Why do you want to become a CASA volunteer?
- What do you hope to get out of this volunteer experience?
- List your current and previous volunteer work.
- Briefly explain what role you believe society should play in protecting the rights of children and in helping a family overcome hardships in order to remain living together as one unit.
- What experience or knowledge of children and families do you have that will assist you in determining what may be in a child’s best interests? (e.g., parenting, child care, etc.)
- Briefly describe any experience you have had with social service agencies as a staff person, foster parent, volunteer, or client.
- Describe any strong interests, knowledge areas, hobbies, or special skills that you could offer as a volunteer.
- Autobiography (1-3 Short Paragraphs about Your Personal History)
Ready to Apply?
Click the Start New Application button below to start a new application. Please note that the application cannot be saved and returned to once it has been started.