We are always looking for additional volunteers to join our team. The next training for new volunteers is scheduled to begin August 15. Here are some things to know about joining CASA:
- To being the process, complete the application found our our website. The application must be completed in one sitting so it’s a good idea to have the email addresses of three people, who are not relatives, ready for the reference section.
- Once that is completed, you will receive an email from the Director asking to set up a personal interview.
- Class is six weeks and begins on August 15, 2017. It will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m on Tuesday evenings.
- Courtroom observation as well as shadowing a seasoned volunteer are also a part of the training process.
- The deadline to submit the application for the August class is August 1.
- The application can be completed ahead of time. This allows the interview to take place and the courtroom observation and shadowing to be completed before class begins.